Developing a Disruptor's Ear
A workbook for learning how to listen (despite schoolishness and pervasive whiteness) and what to do with what you're hearing.
Identifying the characteristics, patterns, and problematic outcomes of harmful, normalized practices, plus:
- Operating beyond the fear of being wrong or offensive
- Proactive ways to avoid anti-Blackness and other dominant behaviors
- Discovering language for conveying your needs as a BIPOC family in a predominantly white SDE space
- Knowing what to do or say when your attempts to heal, actually end up hurting
- Being in community with groups of people you didn’t grow up seeing or knowing much about